Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Interesting Fences

Recently I was searching through pictures of fences we installed in the past. I came across this fence that we stained blue! 


Although it's not a fence you'd see everyday, the customer LOVED it!  It made me wonder what other interesting fences I could find. With the help of google images I found a ton of fun, funky, and interesting fences. I thought I'd share a few!


I found several variations of this fence.
I can't help but think about how cute this would be at a
school or daycare!

I instantly began daydreaming of my trip to
Kauai as soon as I saw this fence!
What a great 'green' way to reuse old surfboards!


This is a fun fence from New Zealand!
In 2000, four women were celebrating at a hotel across
the street from this fence. They decided that the new millenium should be liberating for all women. The women removed their bras & hung them on the fence. Over the past 10 years hundreds of bras have been added to this fun fence!


What a fun way to dress up a plain chain link fence!


This is more of a fence accessory than an actual fence.
But, I found myself giggling at this picture and felt like I must share it!
This is a fun gadget sold by Pet Peek (http://www.petpeek.info/).

These are just a few of the fun pictures I found in my search. I would love to see fun and interesting fence pictures you run across!

1 comment:

  1. pulled in several different directions at once. This experimental phase, though exciting at times, is truly nerve wracking for the individual. backyard fence installation

    ReplyDelete